Monday, November 30, 2009

Hi - From Baltimore!

I got to Baltimore this afternoon to partake in the craziness of the week! The day was filled the little tedious tasks such as making tags for different merchandise for the shop, ordering of things we forgot to order, and then some...I uploaded the photos of the shop, ( you will see them at the bottom of the page). The walls have been painted and the shelves have come up! Its looking good! The jewelry cases have come in which is great, however, not the new merchandise....but it's ok...its only Monday...still a few days until we pop-up...

Wow, tomorrow is December 1 already...can you believe it! The holiday decorations are up all over the city and it really is feeling like Christmas! Which reminds me, I got to see the Christmas tree Gita made out of paint cans! Super cool...you really need to pop by our shop to not only check out the great men's and women's accessories, but also the most innovative Christmas decor I have ever seen!

Oof, my eye's are literally closing as I write this...must get rest for busy week ahead! Pop in tomorrow for some more fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment