Friday, November 27, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

Thanksgiving is over! Black Friday is here again! The biggest shopping day of the year! The holiday season is upon us! It really is the most wonderful time of the year! If you can't tell, I am super excited! Especially for all the holiday parties! More importantly, I am especially excited for you, dear reader, because in a weeks time you will have one more shopping destination where you can go pick out the perfect gift or the perfect accessory to jazz up your outfit for all those holiday parties you will be attending!

AAhh, this time of year always puts me in such a wonderful mood! So guess what, I decided I am going to divulge one more secret... Along with the fabulous men's and women's accessories that you will be able to find at our pop up shop, you will also be able to purchase great works of art by Deepak Chowhury, Gita's husband. He recently retired after working in finance for 30 years, to pursue his personal interests, one of them being in the arts. In the meantime, [review his works on his website at http://www.handpressportfolio.info/ and pop in next week to view his works in person! Wow...ONE MORE WEEK TO GO!

Hmm, maybe tomorrow, I will spill out some more info. You will just have to pop in to my blog and see for yourself!

Ribbons, pick up ribbons...If you see me this weekend, remind me to pick up the ribbons!

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment