Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pop-Ups to Hit Baltimore!!

After moving back to New York in January, I started to frequently hear about the latest restaurants, bars, and shops that were “popping up” in different areas across the city. To tell you the truth, after reading about these pop-ups, I did not really think about what the term meant. Then I began to notice that these restaurants, bars, and shops were in one location one week, and the next they had disappeared!!! Where did they disappear to so fast! I then realized that “pop-ups” were the latest trend and of course, the city of New York had caught on very rapidly! The great thing about pop-ups are that you can see what products are offered without even having to visit the actual location, which could be a journey to get to. I just love walking the city streets, especially this time of year, and not knowing what will pop up in front of me when I turn the corner!

Pop-ups have actually been around for a couple of years, but finally this fun trend is hitting the streets of Baltimore, for a VERY short period of time! Dresscodebygita is located at The Village of Cross Keys, but we are popping up in NINE days to 100 International Drive in Harbor East, and we are super excited! Gita Chowdhury, owner of dresscodebygita, has a brilliant eye for fashion and now you can see the eclectic mix of men’s’ and women’s’ accessories she offers without traveling to Cross Keys!

Keep popping into my blog to see all that comes with creating a pop-up shop…from the list of LISTS, which reminds me I can cross some things off my list of to dos, to the stress, but most importantly the FUN and EXCITEMENT. Pop into dresscodebygita’s pop-up shop from December 4, 2009 through December 24, 2009, and I am so sure you will find the PERFECT item for a loved one or for yourself. I know I have got my eye on a few pieces already….to give as gifts, of course. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment