Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crisp Air, Mulled Wine, and a Fabulous New Accessory

Crisp air, mulled wine, and a great accessory or two from dresscodebygita....

What a great way to spend a Saturday, wouldn't you say?

I really missed out today, as I have been in NY. Today, customers were able to sip on mulled wine as they browsed the great selection of merchandise at the shop!!!! What a great holiday treat! I wish I was there for the fun, but if you missed out like I did, who knows, maybe you (and I) will be able to enjoy some mulled wine some time again soon....

After speaking with Gita, it seemed that today was a great day down at the pop up shops. Customers were strolling around with their dogs, families were popping in and out of the store, and best of all, everybody left with a great buzz ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment