Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 5

Pop up shop day 5! The shop looks better and better everyday! It's great that all our merchandise is displayed on furniture that has wheels because Gita has the freedom to change the shop everyday...and it does change daily, throughout the day..aren't pop up shops so much fun!

We did get some great new merchandise in today that is now beautifully displayed throughout the shop! I definitely have my eye on more than a few pieces! I was able to try on a few of the new pieces, and they look even better on, than displayed! I sure am glad Christmas is around the corner ;) My parents are coming down to Baltimore on Thursday...if you are reading this mommy and poppy...consider this is a BIG HINT. :)

We also are featuring The Red Book, by Carl Jung, that Gita's brother, Sonu Shamdasani, has translated! Well, I have to admit that I do not know much about Carl Jung or The Red Book, but those of you that do know and those who are interested in psychology, this is BIG NEWS! Also something worth coming down to check out! Proceeds from the book will be donated to the Philemon Foundation. Check out the website at https://philemonfoundation.org/mission/

The store was a bit quiet today, but the highlight of the day is that ABC news came down to interview Gita! Check her out at 5:30 PM and 11PM today! We are getting some more news coverage tomorrow morning from WBAL....at 5 AM. That means I am waking up at 4 AM?! Huh?! 4AM is considered party time in my book, not work time! If you know me, you very much know I am not a fan of the morning. So if you are "up" for a laugh at 5 AM tomorrow, be sure to tune into WBAL where you will witness me sleeping vertically. See you early in the AM!


No comments:

Post a Comment