Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Friday!!

Woohoo it's finally Friday!!! It's been a great first full week down here in Harbor East, full of lots of action...news, parties, and much, much more.

In fact, I have something for you to see! Click on the following link which will show you what went down here at 5 AM on Wednesday morning!

http://www.wbaltv.com/video/21924682/?taf=bal

Pretty cool, eh? Sandra, the reporter (not Sarah, which is what I referred to her as in my previous blog, sorry Sanrda!!!...hey at least I got the first two letters right at 5 am!! ) really did put together a great segment for us! Thank you Sandra!

I am a bit tired today...on my third cup of coffee...this is definitely due to the fabulous pop up party we had last night here in the shop....

We kept it simple...Birchware biodegradable birchware spoons, napkins stamped with "Dresscodebygita's 21 day pop up shop," (apparently an idea inspired by my mother), a whole lot of nuts, (which I ate so many of, I am surprised I didn't turn into a cashew by the end of the night!) and of course, lots and lots of champagne...

The turnout was great. I think we had about 60 - 65 people that popped in at various times throughout the evening....however, if you were not on "the list," you were not able to enter...and our 17 year old, 10 foot tall bouncer, Mclean, did a really great job at controlling the crowd! (Ok, not 10 feet tall, but super tall!)

Everybody was commenting on how great of a selection of merchandise we had down at the shop and everybody had lots of fun trying on different pieces of jewelry. A few of us were standing around with keys to the cases, making this easier for everyone to do. It was great fun because people could see their favorites on their friends to get more of a feel as to how their pieces of choice looked.

So last night I experienced something amazing, something I have never experienced before, something I wish everybody has a chance to experience at least once in their life...and this was...love at first sight... I know that one day we will meet again, you beautiful Gem Palace diamond encrusted bracelet...We are perfect for each other you and I, and I do look forward to being with you one day in the I hope near future... :)

(If you haven't been able to tell yet, I love to be dramatic!)

Well, I hope everyone is having a very Happy Friday! I sure am! I love Fridays! Have a great weekend everybody and HAPPY SHOPPING!

...just 11 shopping days to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment