Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Great News!

GREAT NEWS!!!! We are not popping away as soon as you think! Dresscode by Gita will be keeping 100 International Drive company throughout the holiday season until December 31, 2009. Aren't you excited?! We are giving you time to pop in for gifts for those you may have forgotten!!! (Something which I must confess I do every year...)

I spoke to Frances today...she has been doing a great job holding down the fort at 100 International Drive. She even told me that she did not get frazzled today!!! That is a great sign...! Everything seems to be in order and our best friend, lightspeed, seems to be working just fine!!!! We are ending 2009 on a great note!

...goodbye snow, goodbye retail madness, goodbye negative degree windchills..Tomorrow is the day I have been waiting for a very long time...I am off to the sun, to the beach, to MIAMI! Just gotta do some packing, shopping, i-pod syncing, the procrastinator in me will shine tonight! I better go! See you in MIAMI!

No comments:

Post a Comment