Wednesday, December 9, 2009

15 Days to Go!

Go all the way to the back of the enormously long store, walk down the corridor which seems equally as long, but is really a quarter of the size, find the nice security guard, ask him a question, follow him back down the same long corridor which just seems longer at this point ...and finally, I am there...WHAT a process....all of this, just to use the bathroom!!! That is exercise for the day!!! My random thought I just had to share...one of the reasons I just do love blogging! :)

ANYWAY, I am very proud of myself. I made it down here this morning at 5 AM!! I have to admit though, I really was half asleep this morning...I was so asleep, it took me five minutes to realize I was wearing the wrong boots on the wrong feet...left boot on the right foot and right boot on the left foot... (oops)...I'm telling you..the morning and I are not friends...

So we were supposed to go on LIVE this morning on WBAL, however, there were some technical issues which I did not comprehend, but I think it worked out for the best. The news reporter, Sarah, decided to do small takes of Martina talking about the shop as well as great shots of the merchandise, all of which she said she will turn into a great segment that should be airing on WBAL tomorrow...Sarah asked if I wanted to be on TV as well, however, I was in such a fog this morning I had to decline the offer...it's ok, my two minutes of fame will come some other day..

A reporter from the Baltimore Sun came in this morning as well! I am glad the news of pop up shops is causing such a stir! The pop up shops really are a great thing! Lots of customers love the idea! I think Gita may be starting a trend in Baltimore...

It seems that foot traffic picks up in the store in the evening. People tend to come in after work or the gym...apparently there is a great view into our shop from the gym and it's leaving everybody very curious! So come on everybody, pop into our great shop! 15 days to go!!!!

We are having a party in the store tomorrow from 5PM to 7:30 PM!!! If you are in the area, trust me, you don't want to miss out on this one!! See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment