Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One More Day and We Will Be On Our Way!

I am currently on my way back to Baltimore...had to head to NYC to pick up the ribbon, which I did forget to do this weekend....Well ok fine, I wasn't in NY just to pick up the ribbon, but it does sound more dramatic that way...doesn't it? I do love adding drama to the drama..But anyway, it was the last thing on my TO DO list and I felt so good crossing it off and throwing the list away! I am sure a completely new list will start tomorrow, but I am glad I finished all I had to do with still one more day to go! High five to me!

Tomorrow is going to be a HECTIC for sure. It's just one day to go to the pop up shop and we need to bring all the merchandise from Cross Keys to Harbor East and set up the whole store. I definitely need to rest well tonight...and I am going to start resting...now...

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment