Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Miami was a BLAST!!!!! Everyone in Baltimore was calling me non-stop to ask me questions!!! I think they all were just jealous I was on the beach, and they were not! Well it's back to reality for me....what a terrible welcoming...we have got negative wind chills in New York! I hate how fast time flies! Even for the pop up shop! Time is running out...we are only open in Harbor East for just a few more days!

I spoke to Gita earlier today to catch up on all the action that I missed. We are now having a sale at the pop up shop. Pop in and find much merchandise at 50% off!!! How exciting is that! Merchandise has been running out the door, so if I were you, I would pop in before it is too late!

Check out our latest video about our sale!

http://www.vimeo.com/8443217

Good news. The life of my life is still in Baltimore...waiting for me...I know it!! I can't wait to go visit it again...It's meant to be...I know it!..

No comments:

Post a Comment