Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I walked in here yesterday morning and smelled the delicious reminisce of mulled wine along with ginger biscuits..mmm what a fragrance...it really put me in the holiday spirit again...not that I need much to do that because I do love this time of year!

After coming back from the weekend, of course I noticed things had changed since I left! New merchandise was out and the windows have changed, and they look fabulous!

Apparently on Sunday, it was raining cats and dogs! As a result, shoppers kept themselves indoors, making it a very quiet day down in Harbor East. As a result, Gita and Mclean, our PUST (Pop Up Shop Team) team manager, spent the day redoing one of the windows. They used chains, ornaments, and netted fabric to create a huge necklace in honor of Lanvin. I wish there was a human sized version of it!

Billy, our other key PUST team member, helped with the other window yesterday. It now has Lanvin bags hanging down from the top off chains! Too cool!

We got 20 copies of The Red Book in yesterday...so if you are a fan, hurry and get your copy before it is too late!

It seems that more and more people are hearing about the pop up shops as there has been much more foot traffic than there was a week ago, which is great news!

Frances kept me entertained today as every time she got near the computer or any sort of technology, something would go wrong. The computer would freeze, the credit card machine wouldn't work, and she would get super frazzled....as a result she nicknamed herself Frazzled Frances! She reminds me so much of my aunt, so I am a pro at calming her down!!! I just tell her to breathe, relax, and remind her that everything will be ok...things go wrong, and they may consistently go wrong, but try and be calm or it will turn into one, stressy, frazzled Frances mess. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment